Undergraduate Student Insurance Enrollment
The enrollment button below is for undergraduate and graduate students participating in university-related programs or activities abroad.
Most undergraduate students participating in pre-approved semester-length, year-long, or faculty-led education abroad programs will be automatically enrolled. If you are unsure that you will be automatically enrolled in the international insurance, check with the study abroad office sponsoring your program.
About the Application
The insurance application cannot be saved. Registrants should have all information in advance. Refer to the list below for the information you will be asked to supply when enrolling.
- Departure and arrival date(s)
- Location(s) of travel
- Date of birth
- Passport number and expiration date
- Upload a scanned or photographed copy of your passport
- Upload a scanned copy of the "EU GDPR Acknowledgement and Consent Form"
- CFOP (Must be entered in the billing questionnaire if the department/unit will pay for students)
- Address and phone number abroad
- Emergency contact name, address, phone number, and relationship to registrant
EU GDPR Acknowledgement & Consent
If you are traveling to a country in the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA), you must download and sign the EU GDPR Acknowledgement and Consent Form (PDF).
- European Union countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
- European Economic Area countries: EU countries (above) plus Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland.
After you Enroll
Travelers will receive immediate confirmation of their enrollment via email from the university. The university will process the enrollment and travelers will receive an email from "email@example.com" with necessary information within five business days.
International Insurance Student Guide
Students can review information concerning benefits and assistance in the International Insurance Student Guide (PDF). Students are encouraged to download the mobile guide (PDF) to their smartphone, tablet, or other device before travel.